FLAME-RESISTANT SIGNATURE DENIM DUNGAREE
Item no: FRB13
More than a pair work jeans, these flame-resistant dungarees keep you covered when it really matters. The pants are made of flame-resistant denim that's garment-washed for softness. They have a cut that's full through the seat and thigh, with a straight leg opening that fits over most boots.
- 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Multiple utility pockets
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage.
- Model No. BD0013-FRM
- Country of Origin: Imported